Saturday, April 24, 2010

Kick In The Nuts?

I was at a place today where I feel very comfortable.  In my element so to speak.  It is a place where you never know what is going to happen....or when!  I love that feeling, it is exhilarating.  Drinking a cup of coffee, a friend popped in and dumped a comment and then he was gone as quick as a fart dissipates in the wind.  It was his attempt at a kick in the nuts.  Let me share it with you....

Jim, why can't your blog be more like Mayor Graham's blog.....can't remember what he said after that, because I tuned him out.  But I told old ****** doodle that Jeff Graham is a pro and deals with politics not only on the local but county, state, and federal levels.  I am just an amateur local political blogger nothing more.  His comment was almost like saying to one of your kids...."why can't you be more like your brother"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mayor Graham's blog sucks my left nutsack..

curmudgeon said...

Bummer....It wasn't me, I have an alibi.