Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It is what it is

So what is there to say about this video?  Just this.... I respect Ron Thomson's opinion of me and my blog and all those that share his sentiments.  It does not mean I agree with it nor am I going to roll over and die either.  I would like to clarify one thing.  Ron mentions Newzjunky....  I have sent links to Newzjunky  in the past, and 9 times out of 10 [or more] Newzjunky ignores my blog topics.  Sometimes I do not even bother sending links to NJ.  To be honest, I was very surprised when NJ did pick up the Biker in the Bay story.  I was even more surprised when Mayor Graham picked it up on his blog.  Then it went micro-viral and Channel 7 picked it up.  Obviously NJ and the Mayors Blog along with Channel 7 found it to be a news worthy story.  I guess it is what it is......



My thoughts on the Webcast of village meetings.