Saturday, February 1, 2014

In The Dark

Town Of Alexandria:

The T.I. Sun touted Thomson as civic minded.  Maybe on the surface. But I see much deeper than that, I can see through all his smoke and mirrors and Thomson knows this.  That is why he made this statement about me... "I hate that guy".  Me? I do not hate anyone, I just disapprove of some of their actions.  Speaking of actions:  A tip of the hat goes to Councilman Wills for actually voting no on the Thomson appointment.  Wills could have abstained from the vote but he chose to draw a clear line in the sand.

Of course we all know that the line Wills drew is going to put him in the back seat and possibly ostracized from the rest of the board.  Stine, Sweet, and Hunneyman are clearly now under the spell of Thomson, a spell that will leave all of us in the dark.......


No comments: