Friday, December 5, 2008

Jefferson County Democrat BLOG

The old Danger Democrat has been transformed!  I noticed some new activity over at the blog the other day.  I found an email contact and decided to ask a few questions.

Hello,

I am a little confused as to what is happening over at your blog. I know that TF has plans in the near future and has de-blogged himself. Who is running this blog now and what plans do you have for content? Will it be totally different than DD? I would like to be able to write something on my blog about what your plans might be.
pg/jc abaycircus

I received this reply:

This will be a forum for the Democratic Party to be able to showcase some of the activities of the party as well as opportunity for those in our community to get involved in building a better tomorrow for our local community. We have a new initiative that we're going to be implementing called "Discover the Meaning". This will be a program to engage leaders in the democratic party in charitable giving across the North Country. Times of tough for many in the North Country and being that the Democratic Party is gaining strength I felt it necessary for me and many of our enrolled Democrats and "Discover the Meaning" of what it means to be a Democrat. I feel it is our mission as Democrats to look out for Middle Income families and the Less fortunate in our community. This program will draw help and attention on the needs of our community members and dedicate bodies and financial support to our neighbors in need. If one family is helped then we've accomplished our goal. Anyway, Thanks so much for the coverage and I look forward to working with you in the future.
All my best
Sean
This sounds good to me........more to come .  Keep an eye Jefferson Democrat

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sucks.. DANGER DEMOCRAT as we knew it is apparently dead.