Saturday, January 23, 2010

7 WORDS

I am guilty of using 2 of the 7........I was told last night that if I am going to be a politician,  I need to clean up my act [this blog].  The same person[s] also criticized me for not trying hard enough to get elected as Town Council.  The other guy that was running for the other TC seat did not try hard enough either.  Hell, his name could not even be recalled right away.  They said Jim, you have to get out there and talk to people[ tell them what they want to hear].  The conversation went on, critiquing me and what I did wrong . Why couldn't  you get elected to beat out ONLY ONE of the TWO [R] incumbents that they wanted out!

I made up my mind a couple of weeks ago.....I love politics but political office is not for me [Hooray].  I just can not tell people what they want to hear.  I will not put up a false facade to become electable.  I can not pretend to listen intently while conjuring up a concerned look on my face.  I did learn something, while observing political people......they are vicious!  More so than a junk yard dog!  More character assassinations have taken place behind their closed doors than on this blog or in the forums.  I am not a politician and if anything I might just make this blog more gritty.  It is my humor and WHO I AM.   One last thought......I know I can not make you do this.....but you need to start hitting the play button.  The video below is an example of what I think is funny!  Others that I include in this blog are the audio of meetings and therefore facts.  Hit the PLAY button and you will be either entertained or informed.  Remember, anything that I type is my OPINION.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seven dirty words....the village dock is broken beyond repair.

Anonymous said...

'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.'- Ronald Reagan

Sally-Sal said...

God, I love George Carlin.