Friday, August 20, 2010

Do The Amish Wash Their Hands After Taking A Crap?

I got thinking about this after reading the article in this weeks T.I. Sun.  Ya know the one where Ron Thomson lets the Amish sell their baked goods within the "foot print" of his property.  What Ever!  But here are a couple of thoughts.  Remember Bake Sales in schools?  Most schools do not allow them anymore.  They can still have bake sales but the baked goods have to be store bought and hermetically sealed.  Hmmmmm....what in the world could be the reason for doing that?  Hello!!!!!!  MacFly!!!!!!!  It is called Hygiene and people are also afraid of tainted food.  Remember the days gone by .....trick or treating......razor blade in your apples and the poisoned candy scare in the 70's and 80's.  I remember when one Halloween was canceled because of all that Halloween Terrorism

I have gone off track.....  Oh, now I remember....Hygiene!  When was the last time you saw a sink and liquid hand soap or hand sanitizer on the side of an Amish Outhouse?  How about NEVER!  Ever had diarrhea or stomach cramps on the way home from a vacation?  I bet that is a real hoot.  Would you buy an Amish Tuna fish Sandwich?  Buy your baked goods from a business that promotes Hygiene and has a clean kitchen that you can see from the counter....that is my advice.  If you want to support the Amish....buy a basket, chair, or a gazebo.....

Something else you will not see in the Amish Bakery


Follow on Facebook

I dont have any Amish food in my house and never will......I work in a lab and have seen all those germs and bacteria that can't be seen with the naked eye.........EEEWWWWWW !!!!!!

Ick!

When I was on a safari in Kenya I would see cases of soda in the knee high refillable bottles sharing a ride on the back of an open truck with a variety of livestock . It then became apparent to me why the Kenyans drank out of these bottles with straws...