Tuesday, September 17, 2013

302-394-9555

No, it is not Jenny's number [867-5309].  The 302-394-9555 number has shown up in my cell phone caller ID ever other day for the past 2 weeks.  No message is ever left.  I have called this number back.... there is a brief robotic message that tells me that someone will be with me, please hold on.... then the message stops.... no musac .... no propaganda.... just dead silence.  I did do a little research on this... and supposedly it is a land line number that originates in Wilmington Delaware.  Lots of people have been complaining about this number since early in 2012.  Has this number called your cell phone???  No other info is available..... ANNOYING!

2 comments:

Nothing To See Here , Move Along said...

Pretty sure it's Direct TV, I've gotten a few calls and researched it, when I found links to Direct TV I called them (at there 800 #)and complained telling them I'm already a customer and they seemed to have stopped.

Dan said...

Any further numbers you want to check go to 800notes.com and you will be able to find out whose behind the BS calls.