Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I watched the Whole Interview

My mind goes in a million different directions......and I normally can not maintain enough attention to watch a video or a movie that does not have action or suspense.  The Addie Jenne Russell Interview did not have that edge of your seat lure or heart thumping adrenalin rush.  So what kept me watching and actively listening?  This type of media and interview is new to our community and I was interested in seeing how well it was going to be "pulled off".  I was waiting for some kind of a political punch out of nowhere.  That did not happen......The interview was conducted just as was described in both Blogs.  I was also curious to see what opportunity that Bobby and Darrel missed.  All that can be said is:  "Boyz ya missed the boat on this one"  The questions were appropriate but not namby-pamby, and the answers from Addie were honest, direct and from the heart.  I would be cheating you if I said anymore about this interview, spoiling it for you,.......You need to take the time and watch and listen to Addie.  Then you can take another step toward making the decision, of who you want to be in the Assembly of the 118th River District.

No comments: