Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Where Have I Been?

I have been absorbing all the campaign posturing with press releases about out of touch this and negative comments that...... Reading all the comments from anonymous posters on various blogs. Some of these posters seem to be economic guru's with the same dexterity as monday morning quarter backs. I am annoyed with most of this fluffy crap. I have already made up my mind, that any candidate that remotely engages another with non-constuctive or negative ads or comments will not get my vote [period]. Not everyone is going to get money back from either the Tax Cap or Circuit Breaker Tax. I may not meet the qualifications for either one, but then again this is not just about me. It is about all of us! To quote my late father in-law.............Everybody has to suffer just a little bit..................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To P Guston:
Why don't u step up and put your money where your big mouth is.
Run for a local political position.
Don't wimp out like you always do.
You are a big talker so show us your stuff.
Don't hide BEHIND this blogging stuff,