Saturday, October 18, 2008

R. Leslie and R. Lester>>>>>The Drakes

The WDT reports on the 2 Drakes running for VB Trustee.  If you were not confused before reading this article, then you might be dazed and confused after reading it.  I am going to have to get pictures of Richard the elder and Richard the younger, then post them when referring to either or both........
Republican Richard Drake
"The Younger"
Running for 1 year term Village Trustee

Democrat Incumbent Richard Drake
"The Elder"
Running for a 2 year term

5 comments:

curmudgeon said...

Renzi v. Aubertine is really getting down and dirty. Maybe there's hope for a little sparring in the VB race(s).
i.e. Richard Drake(the elder)to Richard Drake, (the lesser) "I had the name first, you should change yours to something else, like, like...Enda Bolton."
"Screw you, Pops, I'm only running for a one year seat, just in case I don't want to go along with the rest of you on EVERY SINGLE VOTE. This way, at the end of my year, I can move on, you know, job promotion, moving off your street, etc."
"Helethea, the boy needs a whippin!"

jim cummings said...

WOW....I am hoping to see both Drakes on the VB roster come the first of the year. I give RD the elder alot of credit for standing up to the board when it came to appointing a COP. If you guys remember RD the elder voted no to the 3 yes votes. That in my book takes balls. RD the younger introduced himself with a no BS letter to the public, which makes him .......whats the word I am looking for??????? Oh yah.........HUMAN

curmudgeon said...

I meant no ill in my flimsy satire, I was merely addressing the identity distinction.

let them all, who choose to speak about their motives, serve a term. There is more room at the table.

jim cummings said...

No ill taken Cur. I just had a hard time figuring out what outfield you were coming from? I am guessing that your satire is the reason most people hate you except Dotster and I....

DoTsTeR said...

Now that's some funny shit..

DoTsTeR