Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mayor Meets With Santa

.....next item.......Santa Claus. The mayor met with Santa to see if he wants to open a small Santa's Work Shop....gift shop at the Old Chamber Building.  Kris can also do some much needed repairs to the old building.  All it will take is the village to furnish the materials and then he and his elves will fix the place up.  Santa is thinking of bringing in a pen so the kids can pet real reindeer........ 


Ok Ok.....I can not write anymore about this topic.....every time I type a few words I start chuckling......this will no doubt put me on the naughty list.  Oh wait....I am already at the top of that list.  Below is the audio from that portion of the meeting.  About 11 minutes long.....


Facebook Santa Vern

Not sure if this is the other site A Santa Place

I could not find any  links or hits from google for Claus for Freedom.  Maybe you can.  Let me know if you do.

No comments: