Sunday, November 4, 2012

Alex Bay Village Trustee[s]

Alexandria Bay:

Two Village Trustee seats are up for grabs this year.  The Democrats have two candidates running, an incumbent and ME.  The Republicans have one candidate, a mayor appointee/incumbent.  I am not mentioning names because they have their signs, political ads, and letters to the editor.  I chose not to do any of that campaign stuff.  Feeling it is rhetoric and  not interested in wasting my time or money, as I would not  waste the tax payers time or tax dollars either.

I know that most people do not like my blog, my politics or me personally .  Those are the cold hard facts.  I can live with that.  As most of you  know, I have attended almost every village board meeting for the past 5 years.  I have sat on the "sidelines" listening and learning and then sharing my thoughts with you.

I am the reluctant candidate.  I really do not care if I win this election or not.  WHY?  Because I am not like the others.  If I lose the election, I will still be at the next board meeting and all the ones that follow.  Just like I have been sitting in that front row seat for the past five years.

I am not going to pitch empty promises to you. That is not my style. I am tenacious when it come to finding the truth and the facts.  Total transparency in local politics has always been my number one goal. I am anti-nepotism, anti-cronyism, and have zero tolerance for the good ole boys.

Jim Cummings
Vote on November 6th!