Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Your Comments

In case you are not sure how this blog works:

At the end of each of my post's is a comment link, which allows you to reply to that particular post. You fill out the comment form and send it. I then review it and post it in the comments section for that particular post. Be patient, I might not get a chance to approve your comments right away. I might be doing something else.

How do you know if I will post your comment? Well, ya don't know........just kidding. The following is the criteria that I stole from a fellow blogger who happens to be a DieHard Democrat like myself.

1) What I consider over the top obscenity.
2) A post that pretty obviously meets the legal test of libel.
3) A post that has 'inside' or 'coded' messages that I don't understand.

No comments: