Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Automated Political Messages and Survey's

Like,,,,....... political junk mail isn't bad enough.

Remember last fall, all the super-sized post cards we all received in the mail just prior to election day [and some after election day]!  Here is the newest political propaganda attack on the voters........

800-601-7498 an automated call from Kevin, who claimed to be an avid supporter of the upstate NY Democratic party.  His quasi robotic voice is begging you to show up at a special Dem. meeting this Thursday in Watertown.  Do NOT wait for me, start the meeting without me.

I received this next call about 5 minutes after the first one!!!!!!!  202-461-3457 another droning mechanical voice wanting to know if I would participate in a survey for who I was going to get my vote for Congress.  CLICK!

If you guys want to encourage more voter participation and less voter apathy...these calls and mailers are not going to change anything.  All it does is piss people off during the dinner hour.

No comments: