Thursday, September 17, 2009

Anonymity

The title of this little snippet is called Things Said In Secret.  I received it in the mail today.  No return address or signature!  So in a sense it was sent to me anonymously.  Which makes this a paradox.  It does however deserve the attention for all of you "anonymous said".



I did google Things Said in Secret..... it was taken from a Daily Devotional booklet called Our Daily Bread.......so you see......nobody is really anonymous....not even the person that sent this to me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

....bunch a bullfeathers, ya ask me. What about anonymous doners? Anonymous voters, anonymous speechwriters, caregivers, good samaritans, etc?
Your anonymous penpal is just another religious crackpot. Burn the epistle and cast the ashes to the anonymous black seas. That'll put the hex on the sender.

Mr. Condescending said...

I'm upset I haven't made it up to Abay this year!

curmudgeon said...

Mr. Condescending....Please come, we are planning your tour around town. Bring your wide angle lens.

jim cummings said...

I am looking forward to Mr C's visit.....curmudgeon..... we do have lots of money left in the coffers right?

Mr. Condescending said...

it gets freakin cold up there soon though, I better hurry.