Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Party @ Gertrude Karris' House


Dear Friends,

Thank you for all your support and encouragement as I work on my campaign for County Clerk.  I am throwing a little fundraiser in hopes of raising some money for campaign materials and hoping you will bring someone new to the party, and introduce them to me.

Date:  Wednesday 23 September
Time:  6-8pm
Where:  My yard....
12641 Ridge Road
Town of Hounsfield

Directions:
Go down Rt 3 towards Henderson.
At the entrance to Westcott Beach, turn left by the store....
GO SLOW....on your left is a white ranch house with stars on it, park in driveway or against the fence, or squeeze in on the yard if it is not muddy.

If you have questions, call, or email, or call my coordinator David Giver at 802-338-6608.

Looking forward to seeing you!
Gertrude Karris

*** JC's thoughts....
Gert the Clerk was at the Democrats Sunset Cruise last night.  Here are some of my observations about Gertrude Karris:  She has a vivacious personality along with endless energy.  To me, that sounds just like what the Doctor ordered for the DMV....

1 comment:

Gert The Clerk said...

Thank you Jim!
What a beautiful ride on the St. Lawrence! I was smiling from ear to ear!

I am grateful to have met so many smart and interesting people during this campaign, and grateful for the encouragement and support from both "sides of the aisle".

Thanks for the vote of confidence Jim!