Friday, September 4, 2009

Say That Again?

Sometimes there are miscommunications and misconceptions.  We think we understand the message and then act on it, only to find out that our listening and comprehension  skills are not so good.  Here are some examples:

Sandy: Carl I want you to kill all the gophers on the golf course 
Carl Spackler: Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers they'll lock me up and throw away the key
Sandy: Not golfers, you great fool. Gophers. THE LITTLE BROWN, FURRY RODENTS.  
Carl Spackler: We can do that. We don't even need a reason.

 

George W. Bush said we are going to wage war on Terrorism.......He never ever mentioned waging war on Tourists



Last thought:  We are here for Hospitality and Tourism.....NOT Hostility towards Tourists

No comments: