Monday, September 14, 2009

Still in Litigation

Remember this topic $12,000 payout to 3 ex-village cops!  I was told by one of the VB trustees almost 2 weeks ago that the details would be given to me so that I could pass it on to you.  At last weeks VB meeting the trustee got wind from Attorney Gebo that this payout is in fact still in litigation and therefore could not discuss it with me any further. I was told by the same trustee that this all stemmed from the Chief Sacco days!  You guys want me to believe that the litigation/payout is Sacco's fault/problem.......well ya know what.....I don't believe it.  I will keep this little ditty on my radar and Reynolds Wrap it later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

....if the payments have been made, how could it still be "in litigation" ?
Don't the taxpayers have a right to know where & why their money is being spent?
Sounds like they're stalling until after election day, on this one.

Anonymous said...

I agree, The agreement will be clouded in the old standby "personnal matter", or another popular one "agreement between both parties" this type of non-transparent govt. is the worse kind.