Monday, March 4, 2013

Sometimes Ya Just Have To Eat CROW!

Town Of Alexandria:

A few days ago I posted a story titled "Notice Of Public Meeting".  So tonight I went to the meeting that I was sure to be a meeting that did not follow the Open Meeting Laws.  After the meeting was over, Councilman Sweet beckoned me to approach the boards table.  He had an  enlarged photo copy of a classified ad from that "big city" paper with a small section high lighted in yellow that had tonight's meeting date and time.  This ad was published in the February 22nd edition, which would put tonight's meeting more than one week in advance notice as outlined in the Open meeting Laws.

Mr. Sweet seemed quite pleased with himself as he now has discredited me, the blogger.  What he failed to realize is that I would share this with all of you.   Yes, I am capable of making mistakes, and this is one of them.

No comments: