Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I am a Democrat

.......Not a Republican. But I do cross party lines, being neither a rockhard or diehard so and so. I have been on the Cantwell Camp mailing list for some time now. The reason is simple, Bobby married Kelly [my niece by marriage] she is actually my blood 3rd cousin. I know it is confusing and a long story, but it is on the up and up. I am also a huge fan of Ted Ford's Blog Danger Democrat and will no doubt fall from grace with this blog post . So back to the Cantwell Camp emailers and why I am making this post. Bobby and his team were looking for help, placing signs, writing letters, making contributions, etc. I figured I could do my small part by putting a link to Bobby's site on my pathetic little blog. I figured it was a good will gesture that would not go unnoticed. I emailed the Cantwell team to let them know that I linked to his site. I was expecting maybe a brief reply of gratitude. But I did not get that, yet.  But I will leave his link up on this blog as a political gesture. Maybe DD was right, oh well, November will bring the truth.

pg

No comments: