Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Little Babble From The Blogger

Today I ran into Brent Sweet, a VB Trustee. He and a few other guys were getting ready to drop the bouy markers for the invasion. As they were getting the boat ready, He and I had a chance to chit chat. He wanted to know how my new job was going. Job, what job? Ohhhh you mean the blogs. Blogging is not a job. To me it is a hobby. I can bang out a paragraph in no time, upload pictures in the wink of an eye. I mentioned to Brent that he did not have to be afraid of the blogs. There is no way to tell if he visited and no need to sign in. I hope he and others will come visit the blog. One of the guys helping Brent wanted to know if everything with Pirates Days was going to my liking.

Hmmmmm to my liking....... what an odd thing to say. I wonder what he meant by that? OMG I am so friggin paranoid. Does this guy think ill of me since I have an opinion? I had a conversation with this guy a few weeks ago, it went like this. I asked him how business was going. His reply was " you don't hear me whining do you"? Again.....hmmmmmmm. The standard reply is either it could be better or can't complain. I just thought his reply was odd. Hell, I am odd, but I think he is odder.

end babble
pg

No comments: