Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1972

I was in 6th grade attending a catholic school in Watertown.  I remember when the missing posters went up looking for Jack Blake.  I knew his family well and I remembered being scared $h1tless.  Adults tried creating a net of security around us kids, to shield us from something as ugly as the crimes commited by Arthur Shawcross.  I sometimes wonder now if Shawcross and monsters like him created authors like Dean Koontz and Stephen King .  Was the Genesee River Serial Killer actually the boogeyman............YES HE IS!  How does someone like him become a killer?  Was he a bully in school, did he perform cruel acts to small creatures.  How did his parents and society let little Arty become the monster...........

1 comment:

Joe the Homeless said...

Yes he WAS.

The mutherfucker is dead. Sombitch musta rotted from the inside out. Some are disappointed cause they wanted the prick to suffer a while longer.