Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Scream

Gary Williams [member C of C exec. Board]  Called me last night.  He said, "Jim your wrong, there was no screaming or yelling during that meeting. That meeting was run smoothly and professionally.  Maybe what you were hearing came from the kitchen or some other part of the building."

Hmmm!  So what did I hear.  My first  instinct that night was to turn on the audio recorder and capture the yelling.  Then I thought, I could be accussed of eavesdropping.  Not good.  Others heard the same screaming while returning from the ladies room.  Am I absolutely postive 100 % sure that the source of the screaming was from the Burgundy room?  Sadly, I must admit No I am not.

I went and talked to another member who was at the exec board meeting.  I asked him if there was any screaming during that meeting?  He also told me NO!

Hmmmmm

I called J R Miller and asked him if there was any screaming.  He also told me that there was none.  JR went on to say that it was a well run, professional meeting albeit a tad to long.

3 people telling me I am wrong in what I thought I heard.  I refuse to be arrogant and ignore them.  I will stick to the facts of the video and audio.  I have no proof that there was any yelling or screaming at that meeting, therefore I was wrong.

No comments: