Sunday, September 28, 2008

Renzi Prison Comments

If there is one topic I might have a PHD in, is anything that might have to do with prisons. Dave Renzi's understanding of the prison plan can be summed up as only what his campaign manager has explained to him.  Holy $hit Dave, if you do not know how the NYSDOCS or the NYS Civil Service System works: let me give you some free advice......zip-it and open your ears and listen.  We do not need you feeding fuel to the flames with your idiotic shoot from the hip "I know everything comments".
Darell is not responsible for any of this.  Any consolitdation has to do with the NYSDOCS Commisioners response to Gov. Patterson's request for budget reductions...............

1 comment:

curmudgeon said...

.....funny how that works, I never heard any senate or assembly candidates who are lawyers, speak out about the TAXPAYER ABUSE of drawing state pensions from the schools they did occasional legal work for.
My lawyer never asked me to pay him a pension. I always figured he was smart enough to save for his own future.
cur