Thursday, September 4, 2008

Addie Russell

Addie is a Democrat running for the 118th Assembly District, and was a special guest at tonights Caucus.  If you downloaded the audio of the caucus, then move the slider bar on your audio player to 21:51 to hear her speak. 

I bet you are wondering what pguston is going to say about her casual talk with the small crowd of Democrats.  I bet ole TF at Danger Democrat is wondering too.  I am sitting hear listening to the audio and can not help but ponder this: "what kind of a political mess have I gotten myself into".  I have a picture and a link to the Republican candidate on the right.  Above that link I have put the cliche` crossing party lines.  What happens when you cross that line?  Can I change my mind and skip back over again?  Or should I stick to my commitment, blindly plugging away for the other guy.  This is truly a quagmireThat is such an uncool word for an almost 50 guy to use. 

I had a chance to speak to Addie after the caucus and I found her to be very sincere and easy to talk with.  She put herself through law school by working summers in ABay at several different restaurants.  She lives in Theresea and grew up in Philadelphia. 

I strongly urge all of you to listen to the candidates closely.  Attend functions so that you have an opportunity to ask them questions.  Encourage your candidate to participate in a debate.

More later..........

pg

No comments: