Monday, September 8, 2008

Homage to a Comment

I have not done this in a while.  Elevating a dumb comment from the cinders of the basement up to the ground level.  This is in response to the topic A Sign Of Support.

Anonymous said...

I told his father and other republican officials the other day having you support Cantwell in this town is not in Bobby's best interest. With you supporting him everyone will vote for someone else. You are so well liked here.......

Can you imagine.......the rantings of lil ole me could actually cost anyone votes?  Can you appreciate the ramifications if this were true!!!!  So, if I put both parties signs in my yard,.............  then there would be no winners??  How cool is that...............and ridiculous

1 comment:

curmudgeon said...

In my travels around the area, I have seen "Citizens for Bobby Cantwell" signs, "Sportsmen for Bobby Cantwell" signs, "Businessmen for Bobby" signs, what's the matter with "Schizophrenics for Bobby Cantwell" or " I'm for Bobby, but my yard says Addie" ?
Me? I like, "Bobby for Runner-Up", but I'll vote for whoever is in your yard, 'cause I like your yard.