Friday, March 20, 2009

Overheard In The Bay

.....but contrary to popular belief NOT recorded.  I was witness to these two profound quotes and thought I would share them with you.

"Their ignorance is not going to influence my opinion."
Anonymous Drinker CFB Professional Drinker & Weiner Cooker


The person that made this comment was more surprised that it came out of his own mouth than I was.  For a second I thought I was talking to either Marjoe Gortner or Jonathan Krohn.


"Yes it's true that women can fake an orgasm, but men have been known to fake a whole relationship."
Anonymous Bartender

She said it calmly and without malice............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THINK WHAT WAS SAID WAS THERE IGNORANTS IS NOT GOING INFLUENCE MY OPINION. C.F.B.

ConcernedCitizen said...

And how can you tell when she is faking?

She cries out, "J.C. ! J.C. ! oooh J.C. !"

jim cummings said...

I was testing you CFB.......

Anonymous said...

Let me answer that RWiley,
When its the real deal she cries out, "Portia! Portia! oooh Portia!