Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What Next?

This just added:

 According to Vimeo support forums, the content of the video must have been reviewed and approved.  Afterall, all my videos were nothing more than recordings of public meetings and we all know about the sunshine / open meeting laws. Oh and transparency in government........almost forgot that one!


Somebody from the Village Board has complained to Vimeo.com which is the site I upload the audio of the meetings.  You will notice that the audio[s] are no longer playable on this site.    I am guessing that the VB's next step will be to try and shut my blog down!  


Is it because of my topics about the COP interview process?  Or that I am running for mayor?  Or did the VB decide that I do not need the freedom of speech anymore......Or that you deserve the opportunity to hear what goes on at the VB meetings

No comments: