Saturday, September 19, 2009

Are You Wondering About Mr C?


Warning:

NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN, SOME ADULTS AND SMALL ANIMALS



My friend Curmudgeon told me about Mr Condescending several months ago.  He has a couple of blogs, that have some mean spirited comments [I love that description] , visual character assassinations, rants, raves,challenges,advice, and don't forget the humor.  His humor is sweet and dry, kind of like a perfect Manhattan.    His topics are filled with lots of words, some big ones too. Words that have more than 1 or 2 syllables.   Some of you may not have the time to read all these words.  This is called attention span, the further north you go, the shorter it gets.  If you are shocked by his advice and humor, then just look at his photography.  Well composed, with lots of stunning effects.  These are not snap shots.  If you do wander over to his blog, make sure you check out some of the other blogs he follows.  Especially You. Me. No Adult Supervision which is authored by Sally-Sal, I guess some of you would say she is a funny Gal.


 Mr Condescending's Blogs:
 So Many Losers   So Many Photos  Trailer Fun Park and Adventures

At the bottom of his blog, Mr C offers his readers a disclosure:
Please just take this for what it is, which is plain and simple humor. 

5 comments:

Mr. Condescending said...

Thanks for the kind words. You're not kidding about how the farther north you go, the shorter the attention span. I've travelled through malone, bombay, hogansburg, etc...

jim cummings said...

Just wanted to give my readers the chance to see other blogs.....so that their perspectives can be broadened or enhanced. Some of them [JC haters] are narrow minded, knuckle dragging neanderthals, that think opinions should be kept to the kitchen table...

Sally-Sal said...

Thanks for the mention! I really love your blog. I don't always know what to say, but I love it. :)

jim cummings said...

Sally-Sal.....I have to say that sometimes you leave me speechless and breathless....panting for more......;)

Sally-Sal said...

Ha! That's one of the best compliments I've ever gotten. Thanks :)