Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bumper Cars Open 12.24.10


Wanna have some fun?  The long awaited and somewhat criticized bumper cars have arrived.  I took a test drive last Sunday with some of my "political" friends.  I am not sure who had more fun..... Me slamming into Doug Williams, Dale Hunneyman, and Martha Millett.  Or if they lavished in slamming, creaming, and sandwiching yours truly?  The Bumper Cars will be open to the public this Friday at noon.  The official Open House will be Monday the 27th @ 9:AM till 11:AM.  Local media and Political dignitaries have been invited.

Below is my video version of the Bumper Cars.  The Old Guy reference is Me!  I don't have all the mounting equipment that Abay.Com has.  So I was limited to shooting from the ice and not in the car....


Bumper Cars Old Guy Version from Jim Cummings on Vimeo.