Saturday, November 8, 2008

MY Blog My Opinion

I voice my opinion based on facts.  I gather them from VB meetings which I record.  This way all you blogamites can listen and hear the facts.  If I need more info about an issue I ask one of the VB members.....most if not all the time, the Mayor.  Then I apply my point of view after I report the facts to all of you.  So all you "bully anonymous said posters" stop picking on me!!!!!  Agree with me or disagree with me I really do not care.  But ya better back up your point of view, and your opinion with some sound reasoning based on facts.  You want to take a jab at me with "jimmy your negative" or "cummings you do not report the facts" or "you cut ppl down" type comments.......guess what, those comments will not get approved.  This site gets over 100 hits a day and the only points of view I get are negative, off topic, miss the whole point comments.
People that post that stuff are nothing but..........

So if you disagree with me then back it up with why and try to stay on topic.
I am Jim Cummings the blogger, formerly known as pguston

No comments: