Friday, November 28, 2008

A Song For Padre

There is an old proverb:

"If the mountain will not come to Muhammad, then Muhammad will go to the mountain"

At the Dancin Dog tonight, Johnny Comstock does a song By Johnny Cash......Ring Of Fire.  The title sounds like it could be a sermon, but it is not.


Ring of Fire from p guston on Vimeo.


Here are the lyrics so you can all sing along:

Love is a burning thing
and it makes a firery ring
bound by wild desire
I fell in to a ring of fire...
I fell in to a burning ring of fire
I went down,down,down
and the flames went higher.
And it burns,burns,burns
the ring of fire
the ring of fire.
The taste of love is sweet
when hearts like our's meet
I fell for you like a child
oh, but the fire went wild..
I fell in to a burning ring of fire....

No comments: