Sunday, December 7, 2008

Benefit for Wanda Winters


A letter from Wanda

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know about what's going on with me nowadays. I have been out of the hospital since the day before thanksgiving and this is the first time I didn't have to cook. It was great!! I couldn't do very much at all anyway so I let go of the guilt and enjoyed it. The pain and the breathing was pretty bad at first but now I'm not on pain pills anymore and my breathing has improved immensely. I had my first Doctors appt. today, Dec. 5th and my x-rays were very good. I go back in a couple of weeks and then will decide what to do about the other lung. I think I have found a house to rent, I am waiting for her to OK it and hopefully moving in on tues. I am asking for any kind of help especially muscles. I believe I will be able to attend my benefit on Dec. 14th but not for a very long.


I want to thank all of you for all of the help, support, prayers and healing that you have sent my way and I plan to be around for a long time to repay, or I should say pay it forward. Thank you all again and I will keep you updated as my journey continues.


Love & Light
Wanda

No comments: