Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Obituary

NO, not mine!
In my youth I never read obits.  They did not interest me in the least.  Obits. interest me more now, since I have gotten older and none the wiser [beat ya to the punch on that one all you JC haters out there]  The hand scribbled word on the top sums up this obit....... WEIRD!  It is a long chronicle of this mans life, but it is so friggin weird that it deserves your attention.

From Obituary


My obit will be short and sweet and  read something like this.......
JC, a friend to a few and an asshole to the rest of you!

Why such a short obit.......?
Just as I like to keep my blog entries brief while using small words, that way most of you will get my point!

One final thought on this whole morbid ritual.......
I would hope to get many visitors at my grave.  Friends and Foes are always welcome.  Bring a bottle in a brown bag and pour it generously over the ground that covers my plot.  But I expect you not to waste that booze on me for I am dead.  Please filter it through your kidneys first.

No comments: