Monday, July 27, 2009

About The Poll

The Who Do You Want As Chief Of Police Poll was started on Tuesday 7.21.09. I picked the Top 3 from the Civil Service list and included the Favorite [B. Mullaney] as choice number 4.  The poll was set to run for six days.  As soon as one of you voted in that poll, I could not change any of the criteria.  I could not add another name or change the length of the polling time without deleting the poll and starting all over again.  The participation in the poll was very slow the first few days and then picked up tremendously.  A total of 209 seperate votes were cast.  I have run polls before and usually get about 25 or 30 votes.

The poll was in full swing when I learned on Friday night that Mr. Naklick was a strong candidate for the COP position.  My apologies to Mr Naklick for not including him in the poll. 

I did make one observation about some of the comments from all of you!  Nobody every complained that I did not inlcude Mr Naklick in the Poll.  What do you think of that?

No comments: