Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Am Now A Grand Master Jedi Asshole!

For months and months I have been an apprentice to Qui - John Quinn, a Master Jedi Asshole.  He is a tough but fair master and has taught me to use the FORCE to become as big a Jedi Asshole as he.  The Ways of the FORCE are no mystery to me any longer.  Today, Ex Supreme Chancellor Palpatine of the Alexbay Republic took notice of Qui - John Quinn and told him he was an asshole [Master Jedi Asshole, that is].  In case your rusty on your Star Wars facts, Palpatine, a politician with broad shoulders  is also known as Darth Thickskinious a Dark Lord of the Sith ,  Darth Thickskinious bestowed upon me the title of a Bigger Jedi Asshole than Qui - John Quinn.  That makes me a Grand Master Jedi Asshole.......... The Master has now become the apprentice

Obi - Jim Cenobi

No comments: