Saturday, October 18, 2008

Small Town America is PO'd at Cantwell

Small Town America is upset.  STA is shocked to find out that the words Bobby spoke to her on the night she met him "I am a fresh face. I have a fire in my belly. I'm ready to get in there and get to work" were repeated in a News10Now video interview. I told you that Bobby was a natural salesman with the ability to sell a ham sandwich to a pig or an ice cream sandwich to an eskimo.  Well STA, which one of those sale pitches did you not like?  I already know the answer to that question.  STA concludes her rant with this piece of advise:

Here's another bit of advice...

When talking "candidly" to Small Town America in the future, Mr. Cantwell, please preface your remarks with the following disclaimer:

"I'm Bobby Cantwell, and your ears are simply a vessel for my talking points."

No comments: