Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I will Listen to Anyone

For years people have come up to me and told me things about themselves, much to my dismay.  I have often asked myself........why do they tell me this stuff?  I do not have an answer, nor will I ever find one.  I guess I have that tell me your life story look on my face.....Tonight a friend of mine called me and I could not answer it because I was at a VB meeting.  After I found out why he called I would have left that meeting in an instant, handing over my trusty digital voice recorder to a perfect stranger.  To my shock I found out that Bobby Cantwell was in town.  He was looking to swing a few Addie votes his way.  I am not willing to give anything away but I would be very willing and interested to listen to what Bobby had to say.  Has he forgotten where Uncle Jim lives?  Maybe he also forgot the promise he made to come and have a beer with me back in August. So, Bobby I invite you to tell me your side personally. Before all you negative people start typing your crap as "anonymous saids" forget about it..............

Bobby, I am willing to listen to you until I make my vote on November 4th around 4:30 pm.  But I would not wait that long.....
UJ jc pg

3 comments:

curmudgeon said...

Unusual...A straw poll on Blogger DangerDemocrat, which really doesn't meet any statistical analysis criteria, due to low numbers, has Aubertine outpolling Renzi, Obama beating McCain, but Russell trailing Cantwell. I don't get it.
Anybody got an opinion?

Anonymous said...

These polls mean absolutely nothing. Thats my view. For all we know it could be cantwell supporters chaging their IP and voting over and over. On top of that, very few people read these blogs, and the people who do most likely made up their minds months ago. So, what can we gather from these blog polls?? Absolutely nothing.

curmudgeon said...

....yes, but I'm seeing as trend here. Look at all three polls. There appears to be an order to them 'til you get to Addie/Bobby.
I would suggest to her that she better get moving if she really wants to put this election away in her favor.
I'm going to stick my neck out here and say most of the poll participants are Dems. Is she can't show a substantive lock on them, ahe's in trouble.
cur (a Dem)