Saturday, September 28, 2013

Circus Updates Via E-Mail

As you have noticed, I have not been updating the blog as often as I used to. The Reason?  I have other more important obligations with my family. I know it is a hassle to check a site only to find that there are no new stories and I also know that eventually people will stop checking in.  Updates on this blog will be sporadic, so why not sign up using the email update located on the top of the left column.  

Once you have entered your email address, you will be prompted by feed burner to enter a code and then click proceed.  You will then receive an email notification to verify your email address, click on that and you are ready to receive updates It is that easy.... now you will receive an email when ever I post a new story on the Circus.  By The way, this service does not allow me access to your email information.

No comments: