Monday, September 23, 2013

Alone But Not Lonely

Some think that because I go out alone, that I must be lonely.
I do not need to travel with a group to feel secure!

Others think that I should crave their friendship, because they are so cool.
Sorry but you are not "all" that!

A few think that I am the most despised person in this village because I do not agree with your business ethics.
To bad you put your energy into a contradictory venture!

Some think that my opinion does not count because I have only lived here 21 years.
How many generations does  one have to live here to have an opinion?

Most think that they are hurting me with their glares and behind the back stabbings.
To bad you feel the need to resort to High School tactics!

You are misguided if you think that my life is somehow incomplete because I am not part of your clique. Your club is not as important as you think!

You are wrong on all accounts because I have my own conscientious, goals, and values and they do not include any of yours....
I AM AN INDEPENDENT THINKER....I AM NOT A FOLLOWER OF BULLIES


No comments: