Monday, August 25, 2008

Posting ALL the Facts????

I thought I would bring Claytonite's Comment out of the ashes and make it easy for everyone to see. It seems as though he/she thinks that I should furnish you the readers of my blog with all the facts and info.

"if your going to report the facts report them all please, don't be like you guys were over to king dotsies (remember the name?)."

I want this blog to be dynamic, not static. In other words I encourage all of you to do a little research and contribute info, facts, and opinions. I am not going to spoon feed you, I will however, toss some morsels out there to tempt and tease you into participating. Claytonite is also pleased with himself because he knows my name and where I live. Like nobody else does? DUHHHHH!!!!!

pg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, 1st a Hammonite, now a Claytonite.

Just what the world needs.

Anonymous said...

And you might be who? A "Bayonite?" Or is that just one of the many names you hide behind? Let's play nice guys.

Crabbonite! a.k.a. Crabbyappleton

jim cummings said...

Claytonite aka KG.......gotcha

Hammonite said...

Ahh! How dare anyone make a play on the one and only Hammonite's name ? After all there is only one Hammonite ! I assure everyone that Claytonite is not even a distant relative !!!!

Anonymous said...

KG is posting as a disgruntled citizen??? Isn't that a switch. He's starting to sound a little curmudgeonly, if I say so myself....
Curmudgeon(the first)