Wednesday, August 27, 2008

re: Tonights VB Meeting

I like to keep pertient comments on the front page of the blog. I hold our former mayor and friend in the highest regards and value his opinions and insights: They are as follows

Patrick said...
well, I heartily disagree. the sad fact is it's easy to avoid controversy if you arn't doing anything. lets see, no projects to improve the village. No water ar waste water projects, No streets, curbs etc. Employee personel issues, oh I forgot they fired them (at what cost to the taxpayer). Just what did these people promise when they ran for office? Think of that this November when you vote, you get what you deserve. Sorry to be so blunt, but......I've been there

Your x Mayor,
Patrick Simpson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agreed, x mayor...the meeting two weeks ago, they went into "executive session" to discuss personnel issues and came out of it with a compromise on Merola's overdue water bill. Since they never said they were going back into regular meeting, they voted on it with no input from the public. It's in the minutes.
Sounds illegal to me. Besides.... Now, I want a compromise on MY water bill!
cur