Friday, October 2, 2009

Good Morning!

Did everyone get a good nights rest?

Nothing seems to be going on in our community.  But, as I have learned, there is always something just waiting to be talked about.  October is the month of campaigns.  Political signs are popping up in yards.  Some of these signs are a tad bit confusing......almost misleading. 

I was looking at the prices of political yard signs in a catalog yesterday.  They are pricey....... for about $350 you can order 25 of them.  I guess I would recycle old signs too.  I was thinking about buying some duct tape and magic markers so I could "convert" other peoples signs into my own.  That is something Red Green would do.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of confusing, isn't the term "Re-Elect" on a campaign poster, usually and customarily reserved for the incumbent office holder and not the guy who was defeated in the election few years ago?
I have noticed a lot of "Re-Elect Sampie Sutton as Supervisor" posters appearing on lawns, and I think "Re-Elect" should be reserved for Martha Millet's campaign as the incumbent Town Supervisor.
Maybe I just don't understand how desperate Mr. Sutton is to get back on his old gravy train.