Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gilipollez


Spanish translation for BULLSHIT!  If any of you believe for one nano second that the VB had no intention of buying all that equipment for the Livescan fingerprinting system, then you have Gilipollez between your ears.  I have the audio of the meeting.  The TI Sun reported the same in last weeks paper.  Trustee Drake made the motion, Jarvis seconded it.  Jury went along with it but Roy abstained.  According to the mayor at Monday nights Chamber meeting, the Village PD and other small Police Departments do not have to purchase this equipment [I will admit that this is third hand info, I was not there].  I am here to tell you that if I had not contacted Sheriff Burns.......we would have that $15,000 system today.  And that is NO Gilipollez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I second that.