Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Blog My Opinion

As I have said before.....This is My Blog and My OpinionBUT!  I go out of my way to back up my opinions or my slant on topics by also giving you the facts!  The Facts are presented to you in the form of unedited audio or scanned documents.  You are also given the opportunity to voice your opinions in the form of comments on My Blog.  Some of you sign your name to your comments or have subscribed to a google account so that your identity or individuality can be known.  Most choose to post comments anonymously.  A few anonymous posters  take this opportunity to say things that would not be normally said because your identity is protected.  I allow almost all of these "mean spirited" replies for the sake of keeping my blog an "open forum", a place with no censorship.  I draw the line and delete comments that either have nothing to do with the topic or personally attack me or my family.

So what is your responsibility?  

  • Listen to the entire audio that I have provided.
  • Read all the documents that I have scanned. 
  • Post responsible comments.

If you rely on my opinions and do not listen to the audio or read the documents, then shame on you!  I do not expect everyone to agree with me,  but I do expect that you access all the mis information that I provide and then draw your own conclusions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....so, now they're not buying the fingerprint scanner,BUT now we know they have $15,000.00 to throw at something.
I guess the VB mantra, "We're savin' you money, ma'am" is out the window...