Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How Many Zeros in a Billion?

A couple of months ago I started receiving political emails.  The themes of the emails are the Republican Party slamming the Poor old Democratic Party.  I got this one today.....interesting to say the least.


How Many Zeros in a Billion? - Funny videos are here


To date I have received from my republican friend over 45 emails which have all been neatly tucked away in my spam folder.   I don't want my friend to think me unappreciative of his hard work at forwarding all these to me.  I do read them.....Honestly I do......and I can appreciate the humor in them also.  It's just that I giggle every time I check for new email and for one second I see one from Sampie Sutton and then poof it goes into the spam folder.  But seriously.....Keep them coming.....I enjoy your slams on the party.  And lately these days, your about the only Republican that emails me.........

4 comments:

Dem friend said...

DUH, Go Figure!

Anonymous said...

Be patient, even Napoleon gave up after two tries...

Anonymous said...

This video is offensive. Services cost money. I've said it many times - I will gladly pay more money if it means that my family, friends, neighbors, and myself can be safer, healthier, and more comfortable. How selfish people can be.

Thank you for your website, sir.
-RD

jim cummings said...

Your welcome RD.....who ever you are?