Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Poll>>>>>>> A TIE

I started this poll 6 days ago and it concluded tonight.  The question I asked was:

If you Had to Vote today, Who Would You Choose?
Addie Russell for the 118th River District Assembly
Bobby Cantwell for the 118th River District Assembly

I will admit that the polling started out  very slow but picked up momentum.  Here are the results:  44 of you voted and the end results were:

22 Voted in Favor of Addie Russell [D]

22 Voted in Favor of Bobby Cantwell [R]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bobby Cantwell is not only the best candidate, but he is willing to risk his entire campaign to make sure he runs a fair and honest campaign. He turned down not only help from the Albany Republicans but also hundreds of thousands in funding because they wanted to go negative.

Can Addie Jenne say the same? Riiight. She has had trouble raising money from the Democrats I spoke with up there so DACC stepped in and threw her $200,000.

A vote for Russell, is a vote for NYC.

-J.Burke
http://www.TheFrontlineCoalition.com
The Home of the New York Conservative Blogger

jim cummings said...

Mr. Burke,
Thanks for posting your comment on my blog. I just took a peek at your blog and I must say you have a BIG ONE. I only have a little one, but I make do with what I have----sigh----. I am just a political newbie with an opinion. I will be sure to visit your blog as I visit others so that I can learn more....