Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back to the 118th River District Race

I have tried to be impartial and open minded when it comes to the Russell/Cantwell race.  With the appearence of this negative attack on Addie it amazes me at some of the conclusions that anonymous said commentors have made over at Danger Democrat.  Accusing the blog owner, Ted Ford of being responsible for the creation of the anti-Addie site for the explicit purpose of making it look like it was created by a Republican Cantwell supporter........this is just plain BS!  This is not within TF's moral range to do this type of stuff.  What is that matter with any commentor that would try to make any of you believe this.  This type of crap disgusts me............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unclear on this but are you saying that you feel that it is within Bobby Cantwell's moral range since Ted accused him of doing it?

jim cummings said...

Nope, I am NOT saying that Bobby is capable of that. Nor do I believe that Bobby had any knowledge of that site till everyone else was aware of it. I highly doubt that anyone from the Cantwell Camp had anything to do with it either. I was referring to comments made at DD that suggested that TF had something to do with that site, which is Ridiculous. I do believe that you would love to make people [my relatives] believe your assumptions were my intentions. Are we CLEAR on this?

Anonymous said...

They must not be CLEAR pq
Didn't Ted say the creators were from the Cantwell folk
TF - Get a life, be real and stop spreading goose poop
It must have been that Lucas guy, right