Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sign Of Support

Yes I am whining,  I have been wanting to put a sign of support in my yard for quite sometime..........!  I took what my wife refers to as the 50 cent tour around Abay on Saturday.  I found ONE Bobby Cantwell for Assembly sign in the village.  I thought to myself.......how did that get there.........and where is mine?  Is anyone from the Cantwell Camp reading my blog, other than the person that called my house one night?  How did that ONE sign sneak into the village?  Why would they only bring one sign.  Is gas cheap enough to make multiple sign placement trips?

My property is divided into TWO parcels, ample room for TWO signs.  Lots of traffic on my street.

Addie Russell is more than welcome to place one of her signs on my property.  If I have a vacancy, she can place TWO signs

pg is p.o.

6 comments:

curmudgeon said...

nobody cares yet...it's still summer...give it a few more weeks. When the downstate money rolls in, the mud will fly....and you will have all the signs you want.

Anonymous said...

I told his father and other republican officials the other day having you support Cantwell in this town is not in Bobby's best interest. With you supporting him everyone will vote for someone else. You are so well liked here.......

jim cummings said...

I approved the above comment because I want everyone to see some of the ignorant hateful ones that I usually reject..... If you want to submit comments like that, at least attach your real name to them.

Anonymous said...

Don't post!
How about asking Bobby's father who this poster is and out him/her....Q.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to post another dumb post that we all can be assured will be labeled DUMB, IGNORANT, HATEFUL, ???____??? by Mr.Cummings

Mr. Cantwell Sr. will not tell Mr. Cummings anything as Mr. Cantwell knows that PQ is obviously a disowned relative. Also I know there is alot more than one person telling the Cantwell camp to stay away from PQ and all his bull.

Pquston-keep up the good work your blog traffic is really growing as are the comments(and your friends);HA HA

jim cummings said...

I think the person that posted as "dump" anonymous meant to post as "dumb". When I recieve your comments, the blog only gives me two choices, that is either Publish or Reject the comment. Check your spelling and grammer before you hit the "Post Comment" button.